I was nominated by My Perfect Breakdown for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for the nomination. I am truly touched and honored:)
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are my 7 facts about myself:
1. I am a 2nd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years! I love every minute of it…well almost every minute and can’t imagine doing anything else.
2. I am a total foodie…I love to both cook and eat. I have an extensive cookbook collection and with the invention of Pinterest it has taken my foodie addiction to a whole new level. I enjoy going grocery shopping just for fun…it’s a sickness.
3. I am slightly OCD…not like I have to turn the light switch on 10 times before I leave or anything like that but I just really like things to be in a certain order and balanced. I also enjoy making lists for fun.
4. My parents divorced when I was very young but I got 2 stepbrothers and a half sister out of it so I like to think it all worked out as planned. We are all very close and couldn’t imagine life without them.
5. My husband and I met on Eharmony a little over 4 years ago…best investment I have made so far;)
6. I also have/had a dating blog before I met the husband called ruserious2 and yes the stories are real!
7. Up until a month ago I have ONLY ever owned Hondas…I crossed over into Toyota territory and so far I am happy.
One of the reasons I started this blog was to connect with others and I have found so many other blogs that I can truly relate to and find inspiring. It has been so helpful on this journey to find others who are struggling with the same issues and know that I am not alone.
Here are a few that I think are just lovely and would like to nominate: